OK, I’ve been out of town for a week, and as usual, the food news didn’t stop while I was away. I’m including a list below of the latest happenings to help keep everyone informed. More to come!
- After 40 years, Larson’s Big Star will soon become CashSaver Cost Plus Food Outlet (the owners will remain the same)
- Owner Jason Plunk closed his bar, Taylor’s Pub, this past week
- According to rumors, a Krystal Burger may be opening in the new Exxon station going up on Hwy 6
- The third location of Lusa Pastry Cafe, located in the Belk shopping center, is scheduled to open on January 22
- The 10th Annual Empty Bowls Pantry fundraiser is gearing up for February 7 (more details to come).