Are you taking advantage of the frequent diner loyalty cards available around Oxford? Deals vary from “Buy 9 Get the 10th Free” to “Dine 5 Times and Get $10 Off”.
Not all restaurants publicize the fact that they have these cards, so if you dine out a lot, ask your server if your favorite restaurant offers a frequent diner card. If they don’t currently have one, maybe your inquiry will inspire them to start a program.
I’ve listed some of the cards offered around Oxford below. If you know of one I’ve left off the list, please let me know so I can pass along the information to others.
- Bop’s Frozen Custard – Buy 10 get one free
- Christy’s – Buy 10 burger/sandwich baskets, get the 10th free
- Jimmy John’s – Buy 10 sandwiches, get one free
- Kabuki – Dine 5 times, receive $10 off next visit
- Lenny’s Sub Shop – Purchase 9 subs, get one free
- McAlister’s Deli – LoyalTea Club gives free tea after so many tea purchases
- Monkey’s Back – Purchase 9 meals, get the 10th free
- Old Venice Pizza Company – Free meal after a given number of purchases
- Panini – Buy 9 sandwiches, get the 10th free
- Pita Pit – Receive one point for every dollar spent to go toward future purchases
- Smoothie King – Buy 9 smoothies, get the 10th free
- YaYa’s Frozen Yogurt